Our website is dedicated to the Flameless Gasification Technology -
an advanced process that ensures a high level of recovery
of the energy potential of the incoming feedstock,
producing the Syngas as the main product,
which, in turn, is a great resource
for the production of a wide range of valuable products.
Sections of the site
On our website You can get acquainted with the offered Flameless Gasification technology and study in brief the process underlying the proposed processing method. You will be able to evaluate the given technological, economic, environmental and other benefits of employment of the offered equipment. We are confident, that the published information will be of interest to You, and will be glad to see You among our partners and clients!
Please, explore the following Sections:
Brief description of the process on the equipment of the Flameless Gasification complexGo to the Section
The main advantages of the technology of the flameless gasification: the strengths and qualitative changes of its application. The proposed process offers incredible opportunities for the production of a wide range of marketable products.Go to the Section
complex cost-effective environmentally friendly
way of processing of carbon-bearing raw materials
Just a few main advantages
of the Flameless Gasification technology implementation:
the strengths and qualitative changes of its application
Modular design of the Flameless Gasification complex
Depending on requirements and customer needs, we can offer different in size and capacity Flameless Gasification complexes.
Different by origin and composition raw materials supplied for gasification
Among the key innovations - the offered Flameless Gasification technology excepts for processing different by origin and composition raw materials.
Achieving uniform flow of gasification reaction
Allows transferring into the gaseous phase almost 100% of the organic part of feedstock.
Flameless Gasification in the oxygen free environment
The gasification process is carried out without direct combustion and no supply of air or oxygen.
- to raise the status of any region, city or town, making them leading in the field of municipal waste management;
- process or preserve and improve most of the available and exploited deposits of municipal waste;
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions, contributing to compliance with the requirements of the Paris Agreement of 2015, and to create conditions to improve the environmental safety of any region, city or town;
- create a high sanitary and hygienic conditions of people living in the regions, cities and populated areas;
- land allocation in the regions, cities and populated areas for the organization of new landfills for disposal of the generated municipal waste;
- increasing of utility rates for the residents in the regions, cities and populated areas for the disposal and depositing of the generated municipal waste;
- introduction and costly maintenance of separate collection of generated municipal waste in the regions, cities and populated areas;